28 07 2012
Factory Unlocking for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and iPad 3G
After a long time of waiting we are very excited to announce that our iPhone Factory Unlocking solution is finally back and it’s better than ever before:
- Now we support ALL iPhone models: iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPad 3G
- We cover more than 30 carriers and add new ones continuously
- Most of the orders are being processed within 24h or less (depending on the carrier)
What does Factory Unlocking mean?
Factory Unlocking simply means that your device’s IMEI will be put on Apple’s clean-list of serial/model numbers that are not locked to a certain carrier. Once it’s in the clean list, it will activate whatever SIM is inserted at the time of activation via iTunes. Check our previous article about Factory Unlocking for iPhones for further infos.
Why should I factory unlock my iPhone?
- You will be able to use your iPhone will all GSM Sim Cards/Carriers worldwide avoiding high roaming fees and enjoying mobile freedom
- Your iPhone will have a much higher value in case you want to sell it
- Unlike with Carrier Unlocking, the Factory Unlock will be PERMANENT, even when upgrading your firmware
How does Factory Unlocking work?
Factory Unlocking your iPhone has never been easier:
2. Once your order has been processed, install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest official iTunes version.
4. Connect your iPhone to iTunes with a non-accepted SIM card
5. Wait until iTunes detects your iPhone
6. Now disconnect your iPhone and reconnect after about 10 seconds.
7. Congratulations, your iPhone is now unlocked!
If you have any questions about the unlock procedure before, during or after your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Still not convinced?
Factory Unlocking your iPhone with Cellfservices means:
- NO warranty voiding
- NO jailbreaking needed
- NO loss of features
- 100% firmware upgrade compatibility
- Unlock is PERMANENT