24 04 2012
How to unlock a Samsung T259 with an unlock code
The Samsung T259 became a very popular phone to the American population when it arrived at T-mobile in 2010. This cell phone is an extremely affordable and light weighted phone with the clamshell design and has increasingly become more popular overseas.
Not surprisingly, the majority of our customers who are looking to have this phone unlocked are either…
- Looking to unlock their phone and ship it out to a relative or friend overseas (USA to “name your country)
- A cell phone wholesaler who has over 100 of these Samsung T259s who need to unlock it and ship it out to their buyers.
This phone is one of Cellfservices top rated value phones – best bang for your buck. We created a video tutorial on how to unlock this phone which you can follow along if you have already bought your Samsung T259 unlock code.
It’s a pretty straight forward procedure and really anyone can perform this from the comfort of their own home. Below are some written instructions on how to unlock your Samsung T259 as well for those that prefer to see the instructions in front of them.
- Power on your Samsung phone without a SIM card inside.
- Go to the dial pad and type in #7465625*638*Unlock code# (8 digit unlock code*) – NOTE: The 8 digit unlock code needs to be purchased from our unlocking store at http://www.cellfservices.com
- If you have done it successfully, it should say: “Network Lock Deactivated”
- Your phone may reboot after successfully unlocking it.